The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) was established to fulfill the need to cultivate the next generation of leaders in the construction industry as well as the association both at the local and national levels.
The purpose of the CLC is to act as a conduit for participants to network, exchange ideas about work and the industry, serve local communities and continuing education which includes both professional development and leadership skills. Our goals:
- Be an open forum to exchange ideas.
- Be an entry to AGC to promote new member involvement.
- Foster a strong network among peers.
- Create a foundation for future development of the construction industry.
- Discuss the most important industry-related issues, and provide feedback to AGC leadership. (Act as a medium between AGC leadership and CLC professionals.)
- Help foster leadership skills among members.
- Provide a mentoring program between established officers and committee members.
- Structure AGC and the construction industries for the coming centuries.
- Network with similar organizations in the construction industry
Are you a young construction professional in the Austin, Texas, area? Are you looking to enhance your construction tool kit? Do you enjoy expanding your network? Then CLC Austin Chapter is for you!